Amigo's Boat Trips Routes in Minorque
DEPARTURE from CALA GALDANA
23€ adults / 11,50€ children
15:00h Duration 2h
Check in 20 min before departure
Boat trip visiting beaches and caves, including a swimming stop.
We will discover the hidden jewels of Macarella, Mitjana, Trebaluger.
Starting off from CALA GALDANA, this short afternoon boat trip gives you the chance to visit some of the most famous and secluded stretches of coast in Menorca.
The beaches, mainly accessible only on foot or by boat such as Cala Macarella, Cala Mitjana and Cala Trebaluger, will give you an amazing point of view. Aswell as discovering secret caves.
To enjoy even more your experience we will dock at our exclusive dock at one of the unspoiled beaches for you to go to the beach, use our waterslides, snorkel, or simply discover the sea life thanks to our unique Glassbottom "Reflex System".
Onboard you will have commodities like toilets, Coffee & Ice Cream bar and audio guides telling you stories of the hidden jewels of the coast.
Notice: If we don't stop at Cala Trebaluger due to weather conditions, we would stop at Cala'n Turqueta as an alternative option.
• Adults (12+ years). Children (3-12 years). Under 3 years Free.
• Tax & Insurance included in the price.
• The season is from May to October.
• We recommend booking 48h in advance.
• Boarding starts 20 mins before departure.
• Boarding closes 5 mins before departure.
• Glassbottom ‘Reflex System’ patent.
• Trips subject to weather conditions and the captain’s criteria.
• Due to the nature of the beaches, the access from the jetty can be difficult for customers with limited mobility, in which case it’s recommended to stay on board for your comfort.
• We recommend the use of comfortable footwear for walking from the jetty to the beach.